| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ust-Maja in January is excessively cold at -41.5 °C (-42.7 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 10.5mm (0.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 5:56 long and the longest day is 7:47 long with an average length of 6:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Ust-Maja January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ust-Maja, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ust-Maja:
- Verhojansk, Russia - 800.4 kms (497.4 miles) N
- Zigansk, Russia - 893.3 kms (555.1 miles) NNW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 765.7 kms (475.8 miles) NW
- Suntar, Russia - 916.5 kms (569.5 miles) WNW
- Jakutsk, Russia - 311.8 kms (193.7 miles) NW
- Olekminsk, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Aldan, Russia - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) WSW
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 680.1 kms (422.6 miles) WSW
- Bomnak, Russia - 712.2 kms (442.5 miles) SSW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 947.9 kms (589 miles) SW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) S